Thank you for visiting our website. Robert is passionate about the art of acupuncture and is deeply dedicated to the healing and well-being of his clients. If you choose to work with him, know that you have chosen well, Robert has traveled to Japan on several occasions to train under some of the top acupuncturists in the world and has 10 years of clinical experience in the field of Oriental Medicine. In those 10 years, he has helped thousands of clients to regain their health and overcome illness and injury with his virtually painless and gentle style. The vast majority of his patents see dramatic improvements after a series of 3-5 weekly treatments. He has the training, the experience and the proven clinical success to help you achieve your highest level of physical and emotional wellbeing.
Robert's office is in the Eastlake area of Seattle near South Lake Union, where he specializes in the treatment of chronic pain and acute injury rehabilitation. He has successfully treated a wide variety of painful conditions including:
- back pain, neck pain, knee pain, hand and foot pain, wrist and ankle pain, sciatic pain, nerve pain, arthritis, sports injuries, work related injuries and many other types of joint pain.
- migraine and tension headaches
- menstrual cramping
- herniated discs
Robert has also had excellent clinical success in treating many other types of health issues. These include but are not limited to:
- Emotional issues: anxiety, depression, stress, insomnia ( symptoms of Anxiety may include insomnia, irritability, short temper, stiff neck and shoulders, digestive upset)
- Women’s health: prenatal & post partum care, menstrual cramps, premenstrual syndrome, symptoms of menopause, infertility
- Digestive disorders: heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion, Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
- Respiratory problems: asthma, acute & chronic cough, allergies and chronic sinus problems
- Miscellaneous Conditions: vertigo and dizziness, eye and vision problems, tooth, jaw and dental issues
- Men's Health: erectile dysfunction, impotence and male infertility
What to expect as a client?
Regular and consistent acupuncture treatment
can help you to feel good in your body again!
The number and frequency of visits for a recommended course of treatment will vary depending on your condition. Initial office visits usually last about one and a half hours and include a detailed interview, diagnosis and treatment.
Return visits last about an hour and may include diagnosis, treatment, herbal prescription and nutritional counseling. With
continuing treatment you can expect to experience less pain and discomfort as you become stronger and more active.
Acupuncture has helped many of Robert’s clients become able to participate in activities they had previously given up due to health limitations.
If you are looking for acupuncture in Seattle, Robert Weinstein L.Ac. at Sourcepoint Acupuncture has been a trusted source of healing and wellness for over 10 years. Convieniently located on Eastlake Ave, close to I5, Downtown Seattle, Capital Hill and South Lake Union, his office is an oasis of calm in a busy city. Come and try his 5 treatment series and see the profound difference acupuncture can make in people's lives.