Thank you for visiting our website! Robert is passionate about the art of acupuncture and he is deeply dedicated to the healing and well-being of his clients. If you decide to work with Sourcepoint Acupuncture you have made a good choice! Robert has over 11 years of clinical experience in the field of acupuncture and herbal medicine. He has travelled to Japan on several occasions to train under the guidance of the top acupuncturists in the world and has helped thousands of clients to overcome illness and injuries and regain their health with his gentle and pain free style of Japanese acupuncture (Please see his 20 plus five star reviews on Yelp). He has the training, the experience and the proven clinical success to help you achieve your highest level of physical and emotional wellbeing.
What sets Robert apart from other acupuncturists in Seattle ?
1. Your health is his top priority. While many acupuncturists have two or even three rooms going at simultaneously, Robert sees ONLY one patient per hour, you have his full and undivided attention during your office visit.
2. Pain free acupuncture. Unlike other acupuncturists who may use strong and uncomfortable needle techniques, Robert is a certified Toyohari acupuncturist, this is the most gentile, pain free and effective acupuncture system in the world. This type of acupuncture is tolerated by even the most needle sensitive patients!
3. While many acupuncturists use Chinese herbs in combination with acupuncture, Robert also carries the Pekana line of Spagyric-Homeopathic remedies from Germany. These are some the most vibrant, safe and effective herbal remedies available and they can help restore health and vitality in even the most chronic, difficult cases.
Robert's office is in the Eastlake area of Seattle near South Lake Union, where he specializes in the treatment of chronic pain and acute injury rehabilitation. He has successfully treated a wide variety of painful conditions including:
- Whiplash and injuries from automobile accidents
- back pain, neck pain, knee pain, hand and foot pain, wrist and ankle pain, sciatic pain, nerve pain, arthritis, sports injuries, work related injuries and many other types of joint pain.
- migraine and tension headaches
- menstrual cramping
- herniated discs
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
Robert has also had excellent clinical success in treating many other types of health issues. These include but are not limited to:
- Emotional issues: anxiety, depression, stress, insomnia ( symptoms of Anxiety may include insomnia, irritability, short temper, stiff neck and shoulders, digestive upset)
- Women’s health: prenatal & post partum care, menstrual cramps, premenstrual syndrome, symptoms of menopause, infertility
- Digestive disorders: heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion, Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, diarrhea and constipation
- Respiratory problems: asthma, acute & chronic cough, allergies and chronic sinus problems
- Miscellaneous Conditions: vertigo and dizziness, eye and vision problems, tooth, jaw and dental issues
- Men's Health: erectile dysfunction, impotence, male infertility, urination difficulties and prostate problems
What to expect as a client?
Regular and consistent acupuncture treatment
can help you to feel good in your body again!
The number and frequency of visits for a recommended course of treatment will vary depending on your condition. Initial office visits usually last about one and a half hours and include a detailed interview, diagnosis and treatment.
Return visits last about an hour and may include diagnosis, treatment, herbal prescription and nutritional counseling. With
continuing treatment you can expect to experience less pain and discomfort as you become stronger and more active.
Acupuncture has helped many of Robert’s clients become able to participate in activities they had previously given up due to health limitations.
If you are looking for acupuncture in Seattle, Robert Weinstein L.Ac. at Sourcepoint Acupuncture has been a trusted source of healing and wellness for over 10 years. Conveniently located on Eastlake Ave, close to I5, Downtown Seattle, Capital Hill and South Lake Union, his office is an oasis of calm in a busy city. Come and try his 5 treatment series and see the profound difference acupuncture can make in people's lives.